Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Cold Front

It has been said that a cold front will be affecting my current geographical location.

I have to get my coat out of the closet and let it ventilate. It hasn't been used in such a long time. But I doubt I will be using it. Here they tend to make a big fuss of weather forecasts... and almost 80% of the time, the opposite happens. So I'm not really expecting too much cold anyways. IT will be nice, for a change.

However, the wind... extremely strong. My desk is right in front AND next to 2 windows... And the wind is fiercely howling. I think I will have to put some music on so I can actually go to sleep and not have to worry about the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOing that is now constantly roaring next to me. I'm actually somewhat afraid to move the blinds aside and look out the window in the overwhelming darkness of night....

No comments: